Terms of Service
By visiting Good-recovery.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws
- We do not collect and keep your personal data
- We never use your personal information outside Good-recovery.com
- We access your social media accounts through official APIs which means we don’t have access to your private information on any social media network.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Good-recovery. By sharing the links on our Good-recovery, you agree that other members can share it in public using their social media accounts.
We do our best to keep Good-recovery safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Good-recovery safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not use Good-recovery to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Good-recovery.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, contains nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, other Good-recovery access, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.